Central Coast Sub-branch
We hold 4 - 5 Meetings per year depending on events planned.
Our first for 2018 is at Breakers Country Club, Wamberal. We will be in the lounge on the Ground floor on Tuesday 27th February. We will begin with the AGM at 5pm and continue with our General Meeting at approximately 5.30pm.
To join in election process you must be a financial member of CBCA NSW Branch.
Contact and enquiries:
- Shortlist Afternoon with CBCA NSW JUDGE Cathie Tasker at Erina Library
- CBCA Book Week Dinner with Steven Herrick at Central Coast Grammar Library
- CBCA Book Week Luncheon for Students at OLR Wyoming with Steven Herrick and up-and-coming local illustrator Hollie Ross, plus an Oral Story Telling by the OLR Deputy Principal.
- CBCA Short List Event was in May with 2016 Lady Cutler Award winner, Paul MacDonald at Erina Library
- CBCA Book Week Dinner and Student Luncheon with Jacqueline Harvey. Jacqueline was a fabulous speaker and presented at our amazing student event with 160 kids who just couldn't get enough of her.
George Ivanoff visits the Central Coast in October 2017.
George presented to seven schools, a Council Library Event, Local DET Primary Teacher Librarians and two book signings, plus a casual dinner with our committee. What a fabulous 5 days of events. For more information about how George enjoyed his visit see his blog post here.
CBCA BOOK WEEK DINNER
News Coming Soon
2016 - Committee
Patron: Heather Fisher
President: Judy Stapleton
Treasurer: Lyndall Coles
Secretary: Fran Carson
Liaison: Fran Carson
Committee: Gill Martin, Natalie Phillips, Sandra McCormac, Sharon Drayton, Sharlene Evans, Claire Stuckey and Caroline Duke