- CROSSING - Wendy Blaxland's 2013 smash hit written especially to help commemorate the crossing of the Blue Mountains in 1813 by Blaxland, Wentworth and Lawson returns in 2015! On Saturday 9th May, 2015 in Bathurst, following the Colonial Fair as part of the Bathurst bicentenary. Further information here (including school’s own bookings for CROSSING, and signed copies of Wendy Blaxland's book).
- PIONEERS IN PETTICOATS - their new production for 2015 about four colonial women: Click here for more information and school bookings.
- Click here for online calendar of both productions (links with Australian Curriculum history strands)
The Primary English Teaching Association Australia (PETAA) provides professional support for the teaching and learning of English and literacies across the curriculum. PETAA supports primary school educators with resources and professional development courses. It is also actively involved with ongoing research.
Click here to visit the PETAA website to read the PETAA's first e-News of 2015.
Find out about:
- The launch of their new look website,
- The NEW FEATURE! Finding classroom units of work by year group
- A list of 2015 PETAA Conferences
- March Publications