CBCA Book of the Year
CBCA Book Week Theme: Find Your Treasure
2018's artwork will be created by Illustrator and Author Anna Walker, creator of Mr Huff.
Merchandise lists setc will be made available asap. Watch this space . . .
- the CBCA 2017 Book of the Year Awards here,
- Reading Time reviews of each book here,
- a printable list here and
- the 2017 CBCA Book Week Shortlist here.
To access information about the CBCA Book of the year Awards from our National website, click here
- Information concerning:
- Awards Policy
- Judges nomination
- An explanation regarding the new judging process for 2017
- Diary dates connected to the Book of the Year, Notables, and the Shortlist.
- Links to the Children's Book of the Year Awards in previous years including the BOYA speeches and the various Winners and Honour Books, the Notables and Short Lists
2016 CBCA 70th Book of the Year Awards Ceremony
A highlight of the ceremony was the presentation of a Lifetime Achievement Award.to Robert Ingpen AM.
Read the judges report here about the 2016 winner of The Crichton Award for New illustrators, Allison Colpoys with her book,The Underwater Fancy-Dress Parade.